salary: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Serves as the gatekeeper and liaison for our third-party accounts payables administrator (Anybill); Manages the accounts payable process in accordance with the policies and ensure expenses are properly routed, coded and paid.
- Ensures payments agree with contracts or other applicable supporting documentation.
- Handles vendor and staff inquiries with a customer-service approach.
- Prepares the annual 1099 and 1096 returns.
- Prepares the annual Sales and Use Tax Report.
- Generates invoices on a timely basis, applies payments properly, follows up on outstanding receivables.
- Provides accounts receivable aging reports to department managers and directors.
- Prepares monthly bank and investment account reconciliations.
- Performs monthly balance sheet reconciliations for month end close.
- Tracks and analyzes expenses in the general ledger; prepares general ledger account analysis
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.