Our client is a Fortune 500 Financial Services Company and they are hiring a Consumer Lending Service Advisor to join their Johnston Team. This will be a Midshift position with a set start time between 11:30am - 3:30pm working a full 8 hour shift and 1 day on the weekend.
As a Consumer Lending Service Advisor you will act as advocate on behalf of the applicant/customer to ensure a high level of customer service is delivered within the Consumer Unsecured Merchant Financing team. You will be responsible for explaining and offering appropriate service/support solutions and recognizing opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and enhance the customer and partner relationship. If Customer Service is your passion and you enjoy upselling this may be the role for you!
salary: $19 - $20 per hour
work hours: 11:30 AM - 11:30 PM
As a Consumer Lending Service Advisor, Job Duties Include:
- Identify and respond to customer inquiries by actively listening in order to determine their needs.
- Provide accurate information to customers as it relates to credit decisions based on applications submitted.
- Accurately track all calls from applicants/customers and Merchant partner locations utilizing a tracker. All the while identifying and recording all customers’ expressions of dissatisfaction in our system of record.
- Ensure daily work/follow-up is completed according to policies and procedures and adhere to applicable state and federal requirements.
- Adhere to all Call Quality and Operational standards and expectations
- 2+ years experience providing world class customer service in Retail Banking.
- Ability to organize as well as the capability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to learn and obtain new knowledge and new concepts quickly while navigating difficult situations.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.