salary: $90,000 - $98,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Hands on manager of the accounts payable team.
- Monitors and analyzes all accounts payable processes and recommends improvements.
- Develop and report relevant accounts payable metrics to monitor team performance.
- Ensures timely and accurate payments of vendor invoices, associate expense reimbursements and investor distributions.
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, accounts payable procedures and policies to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Participate and/or lead technological improvements to existing accounts payable, treasury & expense reimbursement processes and procedures.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.