salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Facilitates recruitment process, pre-employment process and onboarding activities such as: interview scheduling, sending timely communication and status updates to candidates, pre-employment drug tests, physicals, security screening, new employee paperwork/documentation, and orientation.
- Support department and Human Resources-related initiatives such as New Employee Orientation, recruiting fairs and other special events.
- Provide orientation and training for new employees.
- Schedule new employees for City view and Aviation orientation.
- Provide new employees with handbooks, releases, security badges, city driving permits, print cards, benefits training, computer training, tours, welcome packets, and arrange for meals.
- Coordinates random drug and alcohol testing.
- Support all functions in Applicant Tracking Software.
- Other duties assigned as requested.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.