salary: $37,440 - $41,600 per year
work hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
education: High` School
- Work onsite on flexible schedule between 1st and 2nd shift, some weekends may be required
- Developing and managing a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirements
- Participating in hiring process by administering skill assessments, processing applications, and references
- Coordinating onsite work activities
- Maintaining electronic and paper records to ensure effective, orderly and legal storage of personnel data
- Maintaining talent records in Randstad Front Office
- Undertaking any other tasks deemed appropriate to this role, as directed by the Site Manager
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.