salary: $75,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Partners with business Management to influence decisions and provide thoughtful and effective coaching on recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, compensation and employee development by utilizing established policies and procedures. Includes hourly and salaried employee populations.
- Organizes and conducts all new hire orientation and onboarding.
- Inputs and maintains employee data in the HRIS and employee files.
- Prepares employee communication documents including new hire, disability, benefit, separation notices and related documentation.
- Works with ITW corporate human resources or third party providers, as necessary, in management of employee life cycle processes and transactions.
- Produces and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Hybrid Schedule
- HR Generalist (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.