salary: $17 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Maintain log of unapproved or unreleased customer orders and reschedule as required
- Create and modify jobs for planning orders
- Review shortages for released orders and schedule based on material availability and capacity. Notify CSR/PC of confirmed scheduled dates.
- Review schedule for custom fabricated parts required to support lock orders and release travelers and drawings to production
- Issue purchase orders for plating and heat treat subcontract ops
- Review part shortage list daily, determine impact on orders and notify PC/CSR of expected delays. Validate that shortage list mirrors ERP part shortages for the date range.
- Run daily and weekly reports to identify part shortages and work with buyers to expedite
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.