- Bachelor’s degree in related field highly desired, payroll certification a plus
- 3-5 years of multi-state payroll experience using version 19 ADP WorkforceNow
- Work history reflecting extensive knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local tax regulations and employment laws as they apply to payroll
- Human Resources generalist background highly desired
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Desire to provide a high level of customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Some travel may be required.
salary: $26.44 - $31.25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for life cycle management of employee data in HRIS system, employee engagement platforms and overall maintenance of personnel files.
- Responsible for all aspects of processing full cycle semi-monthly and bi-weekly payroll and other compensation as requested, including auditing to ensure accuracy.
- Processes employee benefit changes.
- Seeks and provides solutions to employee payroll questions, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Responsible for filing required quarterly reports with government agencies.
- Maintains knowledge of payroll trends, best practices and proactively recommends solutions to ensure compliance.
- Maintains expertise employment/payroll laws for all required states/cities to ensure compliance.
- Responds to employment verifications, unemployment claims, and similar requests in a timely manner.
- Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Provides backup Human Resources support as necessary.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.