As a Loan Operations Specialist you will be responsible for preparing and reviewing documents for all loan types including mortgages, credit cards, and loans collateralized by securities. If you have at least 2 years of experience working in a Banking environment and have current working knowledge of loan and revolving credit documentation then this is the position for you!
salary: $26 - $28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
As a Loan Operations Specialist, Job Duties Include:
- Document preparation for loans and update rate changes on various loan systems.
- Create new loan checklists and provide account maintenance on various systems.
- Maintain insurance tracking reports including Vehicle title tracking, recovery payment tracking.
- Communicate with applicants, clients, staff and third parties (attorney, closing agents, vendors) to answer questions and resolve issues.
- Create mortgage loan documentation on Laser Pro.
- Prepare People Soft journals, including researching GL outages.
- 2 + years experience working with credit card, mortgage, and security loan processing in a Banking Environment.
- Working knowledge of mortgage loan documentation and lending compliance regulations (Reg. Z, RESPA, Truth in Lending, Reg. B, HMDA).
- Knowledge of business desktop applications (i.e.: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Project, Windows, Visio, etc.).
- Working knowledge of loan and revolving credit terms.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.