Best of The Best - US Veterans Magazine 2019
Top 100 Most attractive Employers - Universum Business Students
Best Places to Interview - 'Candidates Choice' Glassdoor 2017
We are seeking a Remote Contract Associate to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to business needs.
salary: $33 - $35 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
What You'll Do...
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation of legal disputes
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a fast-paced commercial contracting environment
- Undergraduate degree required
- Previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Familiarity with legal research and drafting
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- contract drafting
- Drafting - Legal
- Knowledge of DTCC & NSCC is nice to have
- Years of experience: 3+ years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.