salary: $24 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Must have or secure and maintain appropriate states adjuster license (s) and continuing education credits.
• Possesses basic functional knowledge and skills reflective of study and/or job development.
• Handle Commercial General Liability Property Damage and Bodily Injury claims.
• Claims handled may be of minimal complexity and require a complete investigation, analysis, evaluation and negotiation including interpretation of relevant coverages.
• Phone contact with all relevant parties is required to confirm coverage, liability, and damages
• Take recorded statements from relevant parties, as needed.
• Works within defined limits and authority on assignments of minimal complexity.
• Uses discretion and independent judgment in claim handling.
• Identifies possibly suspicious claims and work with the Special Investigations Unit, as needed.
• Settlement and reserving authority levels are low and supervisory guidance is provided as appropriate.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.