salary: $40 - $45 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Accounts Payable – purchase orders and vendor records
- Accounts Receivable – entering/reconciling retail sales, billing, receiving and applying payments, maintaining vendor records
- Assist with inventory counts, inputting inventory data and reporting
- Acquisition and entry of W9 forms from vendors
- Assist Controller with issuance of 1099 forms
- Coordinate bank deposits and perform bank reconciliation
- Daily reconciliation of sales receipts
- Weekly cash reconciliation
- Monthly reporting including reconciliation of credit cards
- Provide support for management’s information requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide timely and accurate financial statements and budgets as requested
- Assist in development, implementation and monitoring of accounting and audit controls
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts; review for input accuracy and prepare monthly reports and journal entries
- General ledger maintenance
- Prepare, review and process all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.