- Inquiry Management
- Trade Settlement
- Trade Monitoring
- Trade Processing
- Proficient in Office Suite Applications
salary: $19 - $22.08 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Under the direction of the Officer/AVP/VP, the Operations Governance Specialist, Senior Associate, is responsible for actions related to controls and governance within the shared Settlements, Income, and Lending spaces.
- Primary focus of the job is to ensure there is sound governance on all operational tasks performed by the Operations teams.
- Daily KPIs are being monitored and evaluated.
- RAG status is utilized to ensure potential errors are found and remediated prior to the external error occurring.
- The associate should work with minimal supervision and provide coverage for daily activities.
- Will work closely with our global sites and the follow the sun model.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.