salary: $70,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- The ideal candidate would have investment banking, legal, accounting or finance industry experience.
- Support two Senior VPs
- Act as the administrator for the office
- Greeting visitors
- Coordinating meetings
- Managing calendars
- Prepare and coordinate preparatory documentation, reports, presentations, financial data, and
proactively handle logistics for meetings
- Track deadlines and meetings; prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously,
- Additional administrative functions include expense reports, planning for and assisting with
offsites, and the preparation of documents for signature and presentations
- Help with newsletters, team swag, onboarding processes and intranet content development
- Provide event management as needed for employee engagement activities onsite such as
catering orders and setup/breakdown, monthly office socials, company offsite events, and
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.