- Dedicated to providing the best service to patients
- Cadillac level benefits
- Growth opportunities
salary: $16 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7:50 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Provide friendly checkin/checkout services to patients and collect copays/deductibles
- Make daily/weekly deposits
- Handle prior authorizations for surgical procedures performed in the office
- Enter patient information into the medical records system
- Verify insurance and benefit information through various insurance portals
- Schedule patient visits and send letters to patients
- Onsite 5 days a week at Mt Juliet clinic; must also be available to work at other Nashville locations when necessary
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.