Are you experienced in creating and managing purchase orders? If so then we've got a spot for you!
*To acquire, apply or contact Haylee Barkfelt 724/209-4994*
Our client is a major producer of glassware- mainly producing bottles for major, well-known liquor brands. Come join the team!
salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Creating and managing purchase orders, maintaining purchase records.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates and update records accordingly.
- Working with warehouse staff to compare deliveries with purchase orders to identify and correct discrepancies.
- Work with storeroom personnel to transact inventory, file paperwork, and gathering information to create purchasing documents.
- Interface with management in various departments, including engineering, sales operations and IT.
- Assist and support in special projects as assigned
- Miscellaneous duties as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.