salary: $60 - $66 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Conducts financial analysis activities such as budget variance analysis, capital budgeting, audit, risk management, and cash management.
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance, and other areas of business.
- Audits financial data and various statements, including cash flow, income, and balance sheets to ensure accuracy.
- Prepares operating budgets for units or departments based on actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other factors.
- Develops financial models in support of the annual budget and forecasting processes.
- Assists department managers in the development of department and organization-wide budgets.
- Consolidates data from other departments into operating and capital budgets.
- Analyzes availability of current resources and makes recommendations on allocation.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.