salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 3:30 PM
education: High` School
- Bank vault that handles the foreign currency processing
- Responsible for using a software system that has all orders for their customers and institutions
- Very repetitive and manual role - prepping, bagging, shipping currency
- Fill orders in the system, print the labels and invoices and bundle the right amount of cash
- Basement type environment no windows, standing on your feet all day long
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.