salary: $70,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Oversees and/or leads preparation of general ledger journal entries, fixed asset tracking, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and bank reconciliation.
- Assists with all payables and receivables
- Assists with annual external audits.
- Assists with company cash flow analysis
- Prepares, reviews, and interprets data for inclusion in financial reports, statements, and summaries.
- Reviews financial data for accuracy; identifies problems and supports day-to-day operations.
- Assists in adoption of new accounting standards
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.