salary: $54.97 - $59.97 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Participate in program/initiative planning meetings
- Evaluate potential problems propose solutions
- Plan and manage goals and tasks, program schedules and new information
- Execute against current programs and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track
- Manage program-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Support tracking and summary of success metrics for programs and initiatives
- Support and coordinate administrative tasks associated with invites, event correspondence, logistics, event set - up and
event tear down
-Support procurement transactions as required to include quote requests and entering of procurement requisitions
-Other administrative tasks as required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.