salary: $90,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Oversee the financial aspects of the company
- Perform regular financial analysis.
- Establish targets and manage all finance/accounting employees including outside CPA firm, H.R. and I.T. personnel/services.
- Supervise all audit and internal control processes.
- Prepare financial statements and detailed reports on the company’s operational performance.
- Guarantee compliance with financial laws and guidelines including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Defense Contract Audit Agency accounting requirements.
- Recognize patterns in company spending, revenue, and recommend solutions to any problem areas.
- Coordinate with external financial entities on behalf of the company.
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level: Director
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.