salary: $26 - $28 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinating shipments with Shippers and Receivers
• Corresponding with overseas agents and clients
• Working with airlines/trucking companies to obtain quotations and handle the movement of freight
• Preparing quotations for clients and overseas offices/ agents
• Issuing documentation (ie. AWBs, C.O.s, etc.)
• Handling the files from A to Z
• Learning and applying U.S. Government regulations (ie. AES submissions)
• Knowledge of Air Import operations a plus.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.