salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Draft executive summaries.
- Attend corporate meetings and write meeting minutes.
- Assist with compliance issues.
- Create employee contracts and benefits briefs.
- Draft shareholder agreements.
- Draft documents relating to trademarks, brands, and patents.
- Prepare financial reports.
- handling all general corporate paralegal work for the firm
- Minimum of 3-5 years of corporate and transactional experience, required
- Paralegal Certificate, highly preferred
- Microsoft Suite experience, required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.