salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Assist in the Facilities Department, opening and delivering mail, Mail lookups
- Assist with daily check runs
- Research and supply check copies for Client Services Team
- Assist in Document Control Department - coding and scanning of statements
- Create air bills for special handling
- Practice a high degree of attention to detail, and meticulously follow compliance requirements
- Assist with projects and daily coverage as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook)
- Very strong attention to detail
- Availability to work on-site 100% of the time
- Flexibility to work occasional overtime
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.