salary: $41,600 - $49,920 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Customer Service Support
- Assist the Sales Manager by responding to customer inquiries
- Generate quotes for standard and special projects
- Enter orders into our management software, process orders and manage the pricing lists and distribution
- Manage freight quoting
- Assist with assignment production scheduling
- Manage office supplies inventory
- Basic HR Support to include benefits
- Basic Bookkeeping support
- Vendor Management
- Working Independently
- Answering Phones
- Handling Confidential Information
- Microsoft Office
- Production/Procurement Support
- Freight Quotes
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.