- At least 3+ years of QuickBooks and MS Office including Word and Excel
- Proven ability to keep all matters highly confidential.
- Excellent communication
salary: $40,000 - $50,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Process invoices
- Prepare and posting of journal entries
- Prepare and review monthly, quarterly, & annual accounting records
- Reconciliation of bank statement
- Responsible for AP/AR
- Month end and Year end closings
- Quickbooks (3 years of experience is required)
- Bookkeeping (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Journal Entries
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.