salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Salary: $18 - $20 hr
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Determine best fit - available candidates with available jobs
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it.
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Perform reference checks as need
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Recruiting experience is not needed but is preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.