salary: $23 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Respond to “Click to Chat” requests from online customers with the goal of enrolling telephonically once customer confirms eligibility and after presenting all benefits and services of the appropriate plan
- Manage a book of leads, which includes conducting multiple outbound calls to unsold leads in order to convert them to sales
- Enter and track all leads in the contact management system and follow up on those leads in a timely manner, providing accurate dispositions of leads with follow-up information
- Participate in assigned sales team events and special projects, including out-bound calls to supplied leads
- Provide feedback and guidance on market changes, marketing campaigns, plan operations, and delivery system issues
- Must be able to attend the entire duration of the training sessions June/July/August through September 2022 contingent on hire date
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.