salary: $14 - $14 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Will be taking calls from customers that have questions about their current home warranty.
- Have excellent attention to detail addressing and communicating issues with customers in a professional manner
- Complete any work assignments in a timely manner
- Perform tasks quickly and effectively
- Be able to deescalate difficult situations with customers and find solutions
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.