salary: $50,000 - $53,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Build and maintain a partnership with the client
- Understand the client's business, processes, policies, and strategic direction
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified talent that aligns with the client's needs
- Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
- Screen and select candidates according to client-specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Build top of mind awareness through in-person visits which foster a consultative relationship
- Market talent's skills and abilities by making the best match for the client and candidate
- Offer innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
- 3+ years of business experience in sales and/or recruiting
- 1+ years in either high volume recruiting or staffing preferred
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.