salary: $19 - $25 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
- Maintaining and updating schedules, calendars, and agendas.
- Verifying the availability of inhouse and external participants for planned meetings.
- Confirming appointments and arranging schedules to meet needs.
- Sending out reminders of scheduled projects.
- Rescheduling or canceling projects in a timely manner.
- Coordinating that all materials needed are pulled and ready for project
- Keeping management informed of project timelines and associated deadlines.
- Answering scheduling queries via email and phone.
- Documenting scheduling processes and keeping records.
- Performing other administrative tasks when required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.