salary: $18 - $24 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Evaluating suppliers by considering price, quality, availability and other criteria
- Interviewing vendors and visiting suppliers’ facilities to learn about products, services and pricing
- Negotiating contracts with vendors and suppliers to obtain the best deals on behalf of the company
- Verifying purchases by comparing them to a master list and recommending alternatives for expensive or irrelevant products
- Interacting with suppliers to schedule delivery times and resolve shipping errors
- Authorizing payments and maintain receipts, records and inventories
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.