- Qualified Candidates must reside in the Troy, NY area
- Start Date - 07/18/2022
- Training Hours - In office - 8 am - 4:30 pm M-F
- 4 week training
- Ability to work from home once training concludes
- Core Business Hours - 8 am - 11 pm ( M-F ) & Saturday 9 am - 6 pm
- Must be open to work overtime when deemed necessary
- Weekly Pay - $19 an hour + benefits
- Temp to Hire role -- Passing the SIE (Securities Industries Essentials) exam is required in order to convert to a full time employee within 6 months or less
salary: $18 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 11 PM
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Fielding inbound calls from participants; state workers and government officials regarding retirement plans - 403b & 457b
- Provides prompt efficient service for assigned product and/or service center internal and external customers.
- Designs and administers plans funded by all types of investments, with investment direction provided by trustee(s) and/or plan participants.
- Coordinates full communication between contract holders, producers, and with internal departments.
What you need
- General office practices, customer service, and office equipment.
- Solid communication both written and verbal
- Basic mathematics, familiarity with office filing systems and record keeping procedures, and problem-solving techniques.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Graduate degree in Finance, Business Administration, Communications, or a similar discipline preferred
The essential functions of this role include:
- working weekends
- Microsoft Office
- Financial Planning
- Customer Service
- Administrative Duties
- Investment Management
- Securities Industries Exam
- Finra Series 6
- Verbal Communication
- Financial Analysis
- Active Listening
- Financial Transactions
- Financial Systems Analysis
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Entry Level
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.