salary: $20.48 - $25.48 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Prepare documentation for cases, gather all missing/ required documents, prepare validations for domains, tax ID check, send documents as needed for translations and sanctions checks
• Manage and action supplier and requestor onboard and modifications escalations, including updates to contact information, banking information, and payment details with moderate managerial oversight. Critical work will be reviewed by a senior team member.
• Support the helpdesk teams in resolution of supplier master-related queries
• Interact with suppliers and Meta employees when supplier master changes or verifications are needed
• Manage the Supplier Registration board and tool for case inquiries
• Create tasks as needed for onboarding and modifications issues
• Other duties, tasks, and projects as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.