salary: $40,000 - $42,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Maintains Indeed ads for all open crisis positions.
- Works collaboratively with crisis supervisors to improve prescreen, interview, and training processes for candidates and newly hired staff.
- Performs HR functions for crisis staff members, as needed, to include but not limited to: providing new staff with crisis badges, keys, whistles, parking passes
- Setting employees in the time clock; sending all new hire documentation to HR; managing resignations; and monitoring medical and training requirements for staff (COVID, TB, CALM, CPR, CSSRS, HealthStream, Therapeutic Options, etc.).
- Assists Project Director with marketing needs (flyers, handouts, rack cards) for the grant as needed
- Completes training as requested for onboarding, to improve quality, and to empower staff with skills required to complete their job duties.
- Performs other duties as requested.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.