salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Check emails, answer questions, and print orders
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint and determining the best solution
- Pricing of orders
- Check for back ordered items and notify customer of delay
- Check EDI orders for corrections and ship dates
- Assist with order entry
- Take incoming calls from distributors, OEM’s and consumers
- Record all replacement parts, samples
- Gather information for all shipping errors
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.