salary: $43 - $46.91 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Meet directly with control owners and subject matter experts
- Work independently but collaborate with assigned teams.
- Flexible and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A background in understanding and working with risks and controls is desired.
- Ability to collaborate with and support Corporate Banking Operations and Shared Services to ensure timely implementation and effective execution of operational risk controls.
- Provide guidance in order to ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of all risk policies and procedures.
- Ability to create documentation of control operation including monitoring criteria, exception management, evidence of control performance, and data validation
- Analytical skills and experience in working with large and varied audiences
- Verbal and written communication skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.