salary: $14 - $16 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
The Customer Service Representative will be the first point of contact for the Agency, responsible for answering phones and emails, working at the transaction desk helping customers, data entry, reviewing applications, processing annual renewals, and printing reports. The ideal candidate works well with other staff members and customers, is able to be on time to work each day, 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday.
- Answering phones: must be pleasant and able to accept high volume of phone calls.
- Transaction area: able to work and interact with high volume of customers to help with their questions and applications.
- Data Entry: aid with other staff members to enter data into the Agency's database.
- Printing reports: print reports for the renewals and applications.
- Work with others: this project does require interacting with other staff members and customers. Must be a team player.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.