- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability and confidence to make utility vendor phone calls
- Written communication skills to send emails to vendors and to document vendor call notes
- Ability to research vendor information online
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook and basic Excel)
- Detail-oriented and able to accurately manage multi-cell Excel spreadsheets
- Collaborate with other team members and supervisor to provide accurate and efficient turnaround of tasks
salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Call utility vendors to update existing accounts and establish new accounts
- Fill out utility vendor forms as requested by the utility vendors
- Monitor, track, and report on current progress of vendor calls using Excel
- Multi-task as needed while on hold with vendors
- Coordinate with the team and supervisor to provide excellent turnaround time for clients’ needs
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.