salary: $70,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is hiring for a Financial Business Analyst.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly meetings to process outstanding accounts and accounts receivable
- Apply technical and communication skills to help improve decision-making and efficiencies
- Analyze data and interpret trends; transfer that knowledge to actionable ideas and recommendations
- Perform and utilize data entry for reporting and application of client payments
- Collaborate to provide customized training and reporting
- Gather input to craft solutions
- Assist Finance & Accounting Team with day-to-day operations
Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, or closely-related field
- Experience SQL-based tools
- Excellent technical skills; including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required
- Experience in SurePoint or another time/entry billing system
- Excellent organizational skills required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.