salary: $19 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- High volume recruiting conduciting 12-15 interviews per day
- Quick and responsive to candidates providing regular correspondence via email, phone or text
- Coordinates the completion of the onboarding process with talent which includes background check, pre-screening, badge access and new hire paperwork
- Updating and managing applicant tracker and database management
- Undertaking any other tasks deemed appropriate to this role, as directed by the Site Manager
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.