- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and in a team setting
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high-paced environment while delivering quality work
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Corresponds effectively through written and verbal communication
- Open to receiving guidance and instruction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate knowledge of Excel required
- Exposure to pivot tables, lookup functions, conditional formulas & formatting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting required
- 0 – 3 years of relevant experience as a staff accountant or similar position
salary: $21.63 - $26.44 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare and enter journal entries
- Analyze and research variances on the P&L
- Reconcile and analyze balance sheet accounts
- Process payments, non-cash transactions, payoffs/write-offs and loan modifications such as deferments and due date changes.
- Perform requested payment research to include overpayments, misapplied or unidentified payments and returned items such as chargebacks.
- Complete check requests for refunds.
- Maintain daily reports and logs.
- Process end of month charge-offs.
- Process and code invoices in the accounting system
- Process debit and credit memos
- Research vendors’ record to resolve discrepancies
- Prepare Year-End 1099 Filing
- Maintain the accounts payable records in accordance with company policies
- Adhere to SOX policies and documentation
- Complete other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.