salary: $24 - $26.45 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Process external and internal debits and credits; coordinate with Cash Application team to insure clearance against open items on customer account ledger
- Work with direct customer contacts to troubleshoot and resolve customer payment discrepancies
- Review a variety of reports, documents and on-line data systems to research problems.
- Develop and maintain reporting and communication process to manage open outstanding invoices.
- Process Quality complaints: act as point person to insure timely completion to clear account ledger.
- Identify issues with billing, pricing, or other customer service areas. Escalate issues and approvals as necessary.
- Support Revenue Leakage and Continuous Improvement projects.
- Develop and maintain reporting process for distribution to leadership team
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.