salary: $75,000 - $85,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provide and communicate complex technology solutions across different audiences including technical, managerial, business executives, and/or vendors.
- Contribute to driving architecture strategy to keep it aligned with industry advancement and new technologies.
- Designing and managing the execution of AML insights and analytics reporting based on the bank’s AML program business specifications.
- Analyze system problems and drive resolution to ensure the AML transactions monitoring and/or OFAC customer name screening solutions process run smoothly. Working with Technology and Innovation department to resolve technology incidents as required -Produce detailed technical design to accomplish requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external technical resources to help manage the Bank’s overall strategy and drive the solution, customization, and integration efforts.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.