salary: $80,000 - $100,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Contribute to the development of programs and projects in support of multiple HR functional areas with an emphasis on employee relations, employee engagement, training and development, performance management, employee communications and talent acquisition.
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of employee communications through various media to include management of our employee intranet application, organization of all-staff meetings, developing HR presentations, employee handbook updates and other communication duties.
- Plan and contribute to employee engagement programs and activities to include employee appreciation events and diversity and inclusion efforts
- Contribute to staffing efforts such as general recruiting, contractor agreements, temporary service staffing, and internship programs as needed.
- Research training resources and administer company training and development programs.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.