salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Manage payroll for 400+ employees across the Southeast region
- Management of annual merit increases for exempt and non-exempt
- Manage 401(k) Plan administration as it relates to payroll. This will include loan changes, bi-weekly contributions, annual profit-sharing contributions and true-ups
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit information to employees
- Consistently interacts with employees regarding benefits, compensation, training and development need
- Scheduled and as-needed reporting from payroll system
- Provide help desk support to payroll system users
- Provide assistance to co-workers with payroll inquiries
- Support the HR Manager with Generalist duties, including benefits administration
- Payroll Processing (5 years of experience is required)
- Kronos (3 years of experience is required)
- Workday (2 years of experience is required)
- HRIS (3 years of experience is required)
- Payroll Tax-Multistate
- Benefit Administration
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.