salary: $38 - $43 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars, including making travel and hotel arrangements.
- Handle incoming phone calls, internal and external, as well as incoming and outgoing mail.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, including gathering and preparing agendas and other materials and arranging logistics (catering, conference room, bridge line, video conferencing).
- Write, edit and proofread a wide variety of communications and materials, including letters and PowerPoint presentations.
- Copy, file, organize and distribute various reports and documents.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Provide input and suggestions for process improvements.
- Order office and marketing supplies.
- Directly engage with all levels of internal and external clients, including senior executives.
- Lead and manage special projects as they arise.
- Navigate organizational infrastructure to resolve problems.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.