salary: $55,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the church communications request system, checking all communication requests daily and working with the Creative Team and clients to ensure in-process projects are on schedule
- Act as point of contact for the Creative Team—field staff and member questions, help address and solve problems, and distribute information to clients as needed
- Coordinate contractors invoicing and scheduling, ensuring efficient and accurate rate agreements, account assignments, and invoice approval
- Schedule meetings for the Creative Director and Comms Manager
- Assist the Communications Manager with content collection and follow up
- Stay up to date on industry trends and make recommendations for adjustments to communications strategies and practices, developing methods to enhance productivity and execution
- Manage requests for branded materials—including fulfilling requests for items we have in stock and ordering new branded materials according to our brand standards
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.