Randstad Pinellas is currently recruiting for a temporary Human Resources Coordinator for a manufacturing company in Pinellas Park, FL. This is a long-term, temporary opportunity (approximately 6-12 months). It is a manufacturing environment with a professional team.
Position is in Pinellas Park, FL.
$20.00-$23.00/Hour-1st Shift Available 7:30am - 4pm M-F
Candidates must have at least 1-3 years HR experience and HR policies/procedures knowledge.
Please apply online now and attach your resume!
I am looking forward to speaking with you regarding this opportunity!
salary: $20 - $23 per hour
work hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- 1-3 yrs HR knowledge & application of HR disciplines. HR certification/degree, PHR a plus.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality while working with highly sensitive information.
- strong verbal & written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide superior customer service & maintain cooperative working relationships.
- strong attention to detail & accuracy.
- Sound judgment & problem solving skills.
- Highly organized w/ good time-management skills (ability to prioritize & manage multiple assignments/projects & deliver on schedule).
- A team player with a learner & helpful attitude, self-motivated with the ability to work both independently & in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Up-to-date knowledge & application of Federal & State employment law & compliance requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (all)
- Proficiency in HRIS systems. Experience in Success Factors is a plus.
- Professional & personable demeanor.
- working in a smoke free environment
- Human Resources (1 year of experience is required)
- HRIS (1 year of experience is required)
- Working Independently
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.