- Central and Western Washington
- Northwest Oregon and Southwest Washington
- South Kentucky, Western Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama
salary: $93,600 - $136,094.4 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Sets appointments and prepares for member visits. Makes in-person sales calls within sales territory. Recruits new members to the Premier program.
- Communicates with members regarding complaints and requests for information on contracts. Communicates with vendors regarding contract loading issues, new leads and requests for assistance with member issues.
- Manages contract utilization and vendor sales reporting.
- Manages new Premier contracts.
- Manages member/vendor relations and Premier/Member relationship.
- Performs special projects as requested by Premier, HRS, and members.
- Conducts member account auditing by reviewing sub-agreements, creating conglomerate reports, requesting distributor usage reports and reviewing reports.
- Responds to member needs via site visits, phone and email support to maintain GPO position and increase contract utilization, including new member in-service, member education, problem-solving and marketing of key contracts.
- Staff trade show booth.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
EOEDisclaime For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.